Updated on 15th June 2023
FIRST.- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
This web portal belongs to BLISS POINT BUSINESS SL, with CIF B88215405, located at Calle Limonero 22, postal code 28020 of Madrid and registered in the commercial register of Madrid in Volume 38378, Folio 61, Section 8 and page M682801 (hereinafter THE LAB VENTURES). You can contact us at the following e-mail address email@example.com
SECOND.- ACCESS TO THE WEB
THE LAB VENTURES makes available to the public (hereinafter user), who accesses this website (hereinafter WEB), information about the services of the entity (hereinafter CONTENT and / or SERVICES).
THIRD.- CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES
The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, by way of example and not limitation, it is strictly prohibited:
- Use the Services in a manner, with purposes or effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Perform any act that may be considered an infringement of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to THE LAB VENTURES or third parties;
- Use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Web Site to send advertising, communications for direct marketing purposes or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to market or disclose in any way such information;
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that THE LAB VENTURES may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the above obligations as well as any others included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by law in connection with the use of the Web Site.
All underage users must use the Web under the consent of their father, mother or legal guardian, being these responsible for any problem that may occur in the use of the services of the same.
THE LAB VENTURES will at all times ensure respect for the current legal system, and will be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user from the Website in case of alleged commission of any of the crimes or offenses defined by the Penal Code in force, or in case of observing any conduct that in the opinion of THE LAB VENTURES are contrary to these General Conditions or may disrupt the proper functioning, image, credibility and / or prestige of THE LAB VENTURES.
FOURTH - RULES OF CONDUCT
Users may contact THE LAB VENTURES and interact in certain sections of the web portal, for example by sharing sections in social networks, as long as they respect this code of conduct:
- 1. NO USER MAY PASS FOR ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION, otherwise he/she may incur in a fault or crime according to the Penal Code and the Spanish Civil Code.
- 2. DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may offend the sensibility are not admissible. In this case, THE LAB VENTURES reserves the right to remove any content that violates this condition and exercise the appropriate legal action.
- 3. IT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN TO PRESENT, quote and recommend companies, or web portals, and in general to carry out marketing or spamming actions. Such content will be deleted along with the accounts that carried out such action and even bring it to the attention of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
FIFTH.- PROPERTY RIGHTS
All contents of the Website, such as text, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of THE LAB VENTURES or third parties, whose rights in this regard legitimately holds THE LAB VENTURES, being therefore protected by national and international law.
The use of all elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly prohibited.
SIXTH - EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE LAB VENTURES reserves the right to interrupt access to the services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance, power failure or any other justified cause.
Consequently, THE LAB VENTURES does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Web or the Services, so that the use thereof by users is carried out at their own risk, without, at any time, THE LAB VENTURES can be held liable in this regard.
Furthermore, THE LAB VENTURES assumes no liability whatsoever arising, including but not limited to:
- The use that users make of the materials available on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial content of the website itself or third party portals.
- For possible damages to users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organization or location of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, for errors or problems generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Of the contents of those pages to which users can access from links included in the web.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to THE LAB VENTURES by contract.
Similarly, THE LAB VENTURES excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems as well as documents or systems stored therein, so THE LAB VENTURES will not be liable in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in the access to the services by the user when entering his/her data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, fortuitous events or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of THE LAB VENTURES.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Errors or damages caused to the website due to inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the user.
- Non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the requested information.
In any case, THE LAB VENTURES is committed to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
SEVENTH - LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
THE LAB VENTURES does not guarantee or assume any liability for damages suffered by access to the Services / content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites or the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear in THE LAB VENTURES is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where you can expand the services offered by the Portal. THE LAB VENTURES is in no way responsible for the results obtained through these links or the consequences arising from access by users to them. These third-party services are provided by them, so THE LAB VENTURES can not control and does not control the legality of the Services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in assessing and using the information and services available in the contents of third parties.
It is expressly forbidden the introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes in web pages outside THE LAB VENTURES that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of THE LAB VENTURES In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside the company, does not imply in any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by THE LAB VENTURES.
The user will respond, in any case, the veracity of the data provided and may exercise their rights of access, deletion, rectification, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability, by writing to the company, either to its registered office, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org they can prove their identity. And in case you deem it appropriate, you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
For its part, THE LAB VENTURES is committed to fulfilling the obligation of secrecy of personal data, therefore has taken the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
NINTH - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any interpretative or litigious issues that may arise, provided that they are not related to the purchase of products, Spanish law shall apply and in case of dispute, both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.