Updated on 15th June 2023
1. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
A "Cookie" is a small text file that a web site stores in the user's browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and are essential for the functioning of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember users' tastes on the web: language, browser used; analyze user habits and behaviors to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the visitor's preferences.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES WE USE
Below we describe the type of cookies we use and their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the services. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process, use security elements, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
Below we describe what type of cookies we use and the purposes of the same, being able to expand more information on each of the cookies and their duration, as well as change the configuration of the consent given, in the following list:
3. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the services we offer.
You can find out how information is handled by the providers that place cookies on our website by visiting the following links:
Specifically, all browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to disable cookie settings. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
The following links show you how to disable cookies following the instructions of the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-us&redirectslug=cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Instead, if you wish to block Google analytics cookies, you can install a plug-in in your browser by following the instructions indicated in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. MORE INFORMATION